Thank you to those who have responded so far. I think I wasn’t clear enough in my request as many of you are offering design services (thank you, by the way!).

We’re really curious to know who on campus already has these resources embedded in their colleges/departments so when we are asked, we can refer them back to that person or people within their own area.

For example:

Alice Dodgson approaches ORE’s Research Development Team and asks for assistance creating an exploded graphic to go in her $950K NIH proposal. We do not have the expertise to help her, but know that her college, Nursing, has a graphic designer on staff that is capable of working on these types of things. We refer Alice to the CoN designer.

Does that make more sense and do any of you have someone like that in your college/department/division to whom we could refer your faculty when they come to us?

Thanks again!

Erin