Happy Friday Campus Communicators

I received a link from a student today that went to an old campus map.

Could you please check anyplace you may be linking to the map and make sure it is going
to this year's map?

PDF version
http://parking.utk.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/49/2017/07/UT-Campus-Parking-Map-
2017-18-final-map.pdf

Interactive link
http://www.utk.edu/maps/

Also if you need to order campus maps - here are some options

1. Parking & Transit Services will provide the first 50 maps to a department at NO CHARGE.
For larger quantities, the cost is $.50 per map. We ordered a pretty large quantity this
year, so please let us know if you need to order these to have in your office, for an event,
or for a mailing.

2. Laminated maps - UPM prints the campus map and in our office we had them print a 48"
X 36" map for our office and they laminated it and it is displayed on our permit office wall.

UPM can do on-demand orders - so your department, college, or program can get the most
current version and update bulletin boards or your office.

The sizes i usually run are:
1. 24 X 18 (the size of the current map flat)
2. 34 X 25
3. 48 X 36

Order like normal from UPM, designate cost center and where it needs to be delivered.

We would like to make sure we have the most up to date map and information available to
our students, staff, faculty, distinguished guests, visitors, etc.

Have a wonderful weekend

Moira Bindner
Communications & Customer Service Manager
Parking & Transit Service
Direct phone: 865-974-2846
Direct email: [log in to unmask]

To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html