Sheri,

Customer Service is a major job responsibility for all county agents and county support staff and therefore they are evaluated in this area during the performance evaluation process.  We provide training during New Agent Orientation on all the major job responsibilities of our agents including Customer Service.  I have provided Customer Service in-service training to District Support Staff through one off trainings and at the Chi Epsilon Annual Conference.

Please let me know if you would like more information.

Thanks,

Thomas Keene, PHR

Cooperative Extension HR Personnel Director

Office: 859-257-7490    Fax: 859-257-3050

Cell: 859-333-2444

http://www.ca.uky.edu/extensionjobs/