FYI. They are trying to fill this position quickly.

From: David Light <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, July 17, 2017 at 1:56 PM
Subject: FW: [I] FW: GIS Analyst Position

West Tennessee GIS Analyst Position forwarded by Shawn Anderson.  Thanks Shawn!

David S. Light, GISP
Eastman Chemical Company
Utilities Division
GIS Program Coordinator
Phone (423) 229-2189, Cell (423) 276-6569
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
NETGIS<http://www.netgis.org/> President
TNGIC<http://www.tngic.org/> Board of Directors (Past President 2010-2011)

If you no longer wish to receive emails from NETGIS, reply to this note with “unsubscribe”.