From: "Johnsey, Kristen" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: July 3, 2017 at 3:44:16 PM EDT
To: Undisclosed recipients:;
Subject: 2017 East TNGIC Chattanooga

Good afternoon.

I hope everyone is not receiving this email immediately because you are enjoying the upcoming holiday.   When you do get a chance to read this email, it’s because you signed up on the East TNGIC Conference list in April.

A few details have been nailed down so far.  The event will be held at the Chester Frost Park Pavilion on October 4, 2017.  West TNGIC will be held around the same time as the college fall breaks (October 18th) so that makes getting space difficult (free or inexpensive) at another time in Chattanooga.

I have spoken with our ESRI representative and he has ETNGIC on his calendar.  I’ll be happy to accept volunteers for recruiting presenters and vendors.  After the venue, these are the two most important areas to focus on for the regional meeting.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you’d like to be removed from the list.  No hard feelings.

Thanks!

Kristen Johnsey, GISP
GIS Manager
Hamilton County GIS