Some of you may also be interested in this.

From: David Light <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, July 17, 2017 at 1:42 PM
Subject: FW: [I] FW: [WRCInvitees] FW: Position Announcement -- Safe Drinking Water Research and Policy Program Director

Position Announcement forwarded by Sam Moffat – Thanks Sam.

Although this position is not directly GIS related, the GIS community may have related/qualified contacts.

Thanks,

David S. Light, GISP
Eastman Chemical Company
Utilities Division
GIS Program Coordinator
Phone (423) 229-2189, Cell (423) 276-6569

<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

NETGIS President

TNGIC Board of Directors (Past President 2010-2011)

If you no longer wish to receive emails from NETGIS, reply to this note with “unsubscribe”.

Note: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.