Hope you are enjoying your summer! The Assessment Steering Committee wanted to alert you to some training opportunities for late August and first half of September. This information is also posted at sacs.utk.edu on the Announcements page. Remember, we provide step-by-step guides for working in the Assessment Management System (the Campus Labs Planning Module). They can be found on the same website on the Resources page.

Fall Help Sessions for New Users and Entry of 2016-2017 Reports

Training for New Users

Two sessions are designed for new, first-time users of the Assessment Management System (the Campus Labs Planning Module) or for those who need a refresher. Both will be held in Hodges Library 220E (In North Commons).

·         Wednesday, August 23, 2:30 to 3:20

·         Thursday, August 24, 2:10 to 3:25

Entry of the 2016-2017 Annual Assessment Reports

Three walk-in sessions are planned for the first and second weeks of September. Bring your information, laptop, and people will be available to help with entry of your assessment report for 2016-2017 academic year (results, actions taken).

·         Tuesday, Sept. 5, 2:10 to 3:25, Hodges Library 220E (in North Commons)

·         Wednesday, Sept. 6, 2:30 to 3:20, Hodges Library 220E (in North Commons)

·         Wednesday, Sept. 13, 10:10 to 11:00, Hodges Library 212 (one of the classrooms on the second floor)

Also, realize this is the time of the year that we request updates to the Planning Module user list. WE HAVE NOT YET UPDATED THE MEMBERSHIP OF THIS LISTSERVE OR THE USERS IN THE PLANNING MODULE. We’re still gathering that information. If you are no longer responsible, please forward to the correct person and let me know who is assuming these duties. Keeping our list accurate depends on your help.

Sincerely,

Mary

Mary Lewnes Albrecht, PhD

Associate Vice Provost for Accreditation

527 Andy Holt Tower

Knoxville, TN 37996

Voice: 865-974-3635

Email: [log in to unmask]

Office: http://sacs.utk.edu

“Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education . . . The human mind is our fundamental resource.” John F. Kennedy