Good afternoon,

Our agency’s director recently retired and a search is underway to replace him.  If you have not already received this posting from the National Association of University Forest Resource Programs, I would appreciate your assistance in getting the announcement on your job board and/or distributed to as wide an audience as possible.  If you need the information in a different format, or if I need to send this to someone else, please just let me know.

Here is a direct link to the page on our website http://www.gatrees.org/about-us/employment/availablepositions-2.cfm

And this is a direct link to the full 3 pages of the announcement (as opposed to the one page I have attached) http://www.gatrees.org/about-us/employment/May%2024%202017%20Director%20of%20the%20Georgia%20Forestry%20Commission%20-%202017.pdf

Thank you for your assistance!

Barbara Dunn

Director, Human Resources

Georgia Forestry Commission

678-476-6220

678-476-6230 fax

Notice: Don't feel guilty about printing this e-mail.  Paper is a biodegradable, renewable, sustainable product made from trees. Growing and harvesting trees provides jobs for millions of Americans, and working forests are good for the environment, providing clean air, clean water, wildlife habitat and carbon storage.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the FWFjobs archives or Join/Leave the list go to: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/fwfjobs.html