From: Gaskins, Drew <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2017 4:14 PM
To: Butefish, Kurt L
Cc: Alderman, Derek; Foresta, Ronald; Layne-Sclafani, Sandy
Subject: Potential Job Opportunity in Nashville

Kurt,

My firm is looking for an entry level planner to assist with National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) project reviews.  This person would be able to participate in our larger planning project portfolio as well.  Knowing the department, I would assume that any recent graduates - undergrad or graduate - would possess the basic competencies we would be looking for.  At least some GIS coursework would be highly preferred.  This is a position that we are trying to fill quickly, so if you know any recent or very-soon-to-be graduates with an interest in planning or environmental science who might be interested, please pass along my contact information (email is easiest way to reach me) and I can answer any questions they have.  The position will be at our home office in downtown Nashville.

Drew Gaskins, AICP
Planner

Gresham, Smith and Partners
Architecture, Engineering, Interiors, Planning

1100 Nashville City Center, 511 Union Street
Nashville, TN 37219-1733
[P] 615.770.8548

www.greshamsmith.com

Dialogue & Showcase
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn

This E-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain proprietary, legally privileged, confidential or copyrighted information belonging to the sender. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any use of, reliance on, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of the contents of this email, and any attachments thereto, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this E-mail in error, please immediately notify me by phone or by return E-mail and permanently delete the original and any copy of any E-mail and any printout thereof. Mail delivered by Gresham, Smith and Partners mail system.