For those that wanted the presentation slides and demonstration videos from last week’s talk by Cory from LP DAAC, use the link below.

From: Alden (CTR), William [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2017 2:40 PM
To: Camponovo, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Follow up from the LP DAAC Presentation (June 22, 2017)

Michael,

Thank you for letting me speak with you and some of the Geography Students at the University of Tennessee today.

Here is a link to an FTP I created with a PDF of the presentation, as well as all four of the AppEEARS presentations, both as an MP4 File, and in two compressed folders.

https://edcftp.cr.usgs.gov/project/comm_outreach/LPDAAC/AppEEARS/

I am unsure on how long these files will exist here, but it will NOT be permanent, so it will be best to save these files when you receive it for future reference.

Thanks again, and let me know if you have any questions,
Have a great summer!
--
Cory Alden
Remote Sensing Scientist