Hello, all!

I am hoping to rework our newsletter before the beginning of the fall semester. Some of you may already receive Catalyst, our weekly (biweekly during the summer) newsletter of research-related news, events, information, funding opportunities, etc.

We have created a survey to help us determine what information and publication cycle might be of most use to our audience. It would be of great service to our office if you would help us circulate the survey and encourage people to be honest about content and delivery.

Help the Office of Research and Enagement improve the content and delivery of the Catalyst newsletter — the source for news and information about research at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Please take the Catalyst readership survey today!

Not a subscriber? Sign up to receive Catalyst.

Thank you all very much!

Erin

––

[log in to unmask]" alt="id:0C43F718-A6BB-40A8-B2DB-B6B415D2A267">

Erin K. Chapin

Director of Research Communications

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville

Office of Research & Engagement