Mr. Feigerle,

My apologies. The contractor stated Elevator #3 and Car “1”. This is actually Elevator #1 (Passenger). The Freight elevator will be running during this time.

Thank you,

http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif
Ann B. Free

Accounting Spec. III

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Facilities Services Department, Support Services Building
2040 Sutherland Ave.

Knoxville, TN 37921 (physical)/37996 (mailing)

(865) 974-5346
http://fs.utk.edu/

Big Orange. Big Ideas.