          ****MAY 2017-JUNE 2017***

The Veterans Resource Center (temporary location) in Dunford Hall will be closed effective May 9th, 2017 as we transition to our new permanent location in John C Hodges Library in June 2017.

If you need VA assistance please visit our Veteran Student Services Staff located in the Registrar’s Office on Monday- Friday from 8am-5pm. The Registrar’s Office is located in room 209 in Circle Park (Student Services Building).Students are welcome by appointment or walk-in at either location.

[Veteran Student Services - Shortcut-R-2Line (CMYK)2]

Jayetta M. Rogers

University of Tennessee

Veteran Student Services Coordinator

Office of the University Registrar