I deleted an aimge from this message to help make it go through.

From: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Anthony LeBude <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 10:02 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Book 'em Danno. NC1186 Hotel Block ends May 22 at 5 p.m.

This serves as your penultimate call to reserve a room.

Hello Fellow Multi-state Working Group Members: The NC1186 2017 meeting this year is in Raleigh, NC, at the campus of NC State University and the JC Raulston Arboretum, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, NC 27606.

Host hotel: Aloft Raleigh, (http://www.aloftraleigh.com/) 2100 Hillsborough Street. Raleigh, NC 27607, US (919) 828-9900

HOTEL RESERVATIONS: NC1186 Room Block  follow link to reserve your room.

We have 25-30-20 rooms in a block for June 13, 14, 15, 2017, respectively, at the federal rate of $111.  That is all they would allow at that rate, please book your room early as the rate ends May 22, 2017, and the normal rate begins at $183 per night.  Please consider sharing rooms with colleagues.  If you telephone the hotel directly please use the code NC1186 to receive the rate or call Edie Deck at the hotel for assistance.

Overflow hotel: Holiday Inn Downtown, Raleigh is a block of 5 rooms for each night at the same federal rate of $111. Holiday Inn, 320 Hillsborough St, Raleigh, NC 27603.  I’ll provide transportation to the meeting from this hotel, but the Holiday Inn is closer to downtown, while Aloft is closer to campus and meeting space.  Please call Holiday Inn at (855) 914-1878 and ask for the NC1186 room block to get the rate.

MEETING REGISTRATION: Register for NC1186 meeting and symposium

Or copy and paste this link http://go.ncsu.edu/nc1186

Registration is $55 for the meeting, symposium and tour for NC1186 members.  Growers will use a separate link to register for the symposium.  There are options at the link above to let me know which combination of meeting, symposium and tour you’ll be attending to be used for accounting purposes.  Regardless of the option you choose, the registration fee is $55.

AIRPORT TRANSPORTATION REGISTRATION: Please pick me up and take me to the airport.

We are providing all transportation this year from the airport and back from both hotels, and also to the meeting and symposium. You can still rent a car if you like. Please fill out your arrival and departure flight information at the link above. The airport is about 20 minutes from the hotels.

TENTATIVE PROGRAM: Meeting and Workshop. This year we are using the format of a ½ day symposium with growers, and a ½ day of tours to nurseries with growers.