From: Global Ranavirus Consortium <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Rachel Marschang <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, May 2, 2017 at 2:29 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: 4th International Symposium on Ranaviruses

Roberto - Please let me know if any issues continue. Tibor Papp has been in charge of registrations for the local organizing committee, and Jesse Brunner has been working on this for the GRC (dealing with payment via our website, and GRC membership discounts). Looking forward to seeing you in Budapest!

Cheers,
Rachel

Roberto:

I think this is the link: https://www.ranavirus.org/register