From: Brandon Peoples <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, May 10, 2017 at 11:46 AM
Subject: SDAFS is seeking student candidates for the Student Representative to the SDAFS EXCOM
To: [log in to unmask]

Students,

Please be advised that the Southern Division of the American Fisheries Society (SDAFS) Executive Committee (EXCOM) is seeking student candidates to participate in an election for the Student Representative to the SDAFS EXCOM during the 2018 – 2019 term.  The winning student will be involved in all EXCOM discussions and decisions and serve on the SDAFS Communications Committee.  This is a golden opportunity to gain familiarity with the Division at a young age and should provide you with valuable leadership insights as your professional career moves forward.  Only students vote for this candidate so it is a nice chance to be recognized by your peers. We would ask that only individuals who still plan to be a student during 2018 and the beginning of 2019 apply.

Please contact me if interested by May 19.  We will need a short biography and an appropriate digital photo for publication in the summer SDAFS Newsletter.

Respectfully,

Dave

Chair of the SDAFS Nominations Committee

DAVID J. COUGHLAN, CFP and Senior Fisheries Scientist

Immediate Past President, Southern Division of the American Fisheries Society

NORMANDEAU ASSOCIATES, INC.

8261 Suite C, Hwy 73, Stanley, NC 28164

704-999-4622 (cell)

[log in to unmask]  www.normandeau.com

Excellence Through Employee Ownership

The contents of this email message may contain privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected information and are solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, do not copy, disseminate or disclose the contents of this communication. The sender does not waive confidentiality in the event of any inadvertent transmission to an unauthorized recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately or contact Normandeau Associates, Inc. at (980) 494-3315 and permanently delete this message.

If you want to unsubscribe from this {groupname} Group click [log in to unmask]" target="_blank">here
To file a complaint please send an eMail to: [log in to unmask]

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the FWFjobs archives or Join/Leave the list go to: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/fwfjobs.html