Hello all:

ABS Consulting is currently recruiting for a contract Technical Editor position in our Knoxville office. We are looking an experienced technical editor (this is not a writing position) for approximately 6 months (may be extended.)  Anyone interested, should apply to:  http://www.abscareers.org/job-search.html  - scroll to req. 1700110  Contract Technical Editor.

ABS Consulting  is a well-established company in the safety, risk and compliance arena.

I am happy to answer any questions.

Best,

Lois

Lois A Pastore

Senior Recruiter

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

        100-B Danbury Road Suite 105|Ridgefield, Connecticut 06877

203-244-2017 phone   203-431-3643 – fax