Geographers,

Thanks to some networking by Dr. Grissino-Mayer recently a researcher from EROS has some remote sensing tools they would like to demonstrate for us. If you think you will need RS data for any of your projects, please see the note below and join us if you are able.

John Burgin - Will you forward this to interested people at ORNL?

Thanks - MC

Hello, my name is Cory Alden, I work at the Earth Resources Observation & Science (EROS) Center on the Land Processes Distributed Active Archive Center (LPDAAC) in Sioux Falls, SD where I am a Remote Sensing Scientist.
 I was at the Foothills Landscape Symposium in Sautee-Nacoochee, Georgia last week where I met your colleague Dr. Henri Grissino-Mayer, where he got me in contact with you. I wanted to contact you because I was intrigued by the work Henri has done and the work that various students do at UT and I would like to offer the chance for UT to possibly hold a webinar that discusses a web-application we are working on here in South Dakota that allows users to rapidly search for remote sensing imagery for their projects. It is definitely something I wish I had known about when I was in school, and I enjoy getting to share this application with college students.

Hi there,

Michael Camponovo is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://tennessee.zoom.us/j/875756314

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll):  +14086380968,875756314# or +16465588656,875756314#

Or Telephone:
    Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
    Meeting ID: 875 756 314
    International numbers available: https://tennessee.zoom.us/zoomconference?m=QwW8frRmVnd1zZptHpOjSIfpsWPxjYeL