Geographers In/From the Tri-Cities,
If any of you are looking for an incredibly low stress meeting to share your research, this is the ticket. NETGIS meets in the Tri-Cities and there is no fee to attend. There are usually a number of people attending from local government and private industry at these small meetings as well.

MC

From: David Light <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, May 3, 2017 at 11:58 AM
Subject: NETGIS Meeting on Tuesday, June 06, 2017 1:00 PM-3:30 PM at the Eastman Lodge Room A1.

Hello NETGIS!

We are planning for the next NETGIS Meeting on Tuesday, June 06, 2017 1:00 PM-3:30 PM at the Eastman Lodge Room A1.

Please mark your calendars and let me know if you have a presentation.

More details and an agenda will be sent as things are confirmed.

Thanks,

David S. Light, GISP
Eastman Chemical Company
Utilities Division
GIS Program Coordinator
Phone (423) 229-2189, Cell (423) 276-6569
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
NETGIS<http://www.netgis.org/> President
TNGIC<http://www.tngic.org/> Board of Directors (Past President 2010-2011)

If you no longer wish to receive emails from NETGIS, reply to this note with “unsubscribe”.

Note: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.