Hi Everyone,

It was a real pleasure working in Club Geography this year and I hope you
all enjoyed some of what the club accomplished. I appreciate everyone's
help with everything, and I'd like to especially thank Dani Dami, Dr.
Philip Li, and Michael Camponovo for their advice and just keeping me sane
throughout the year.

Next year, you guys are going to be in great hands with Steven Littel as
President, Logan Gross as Vice President, and Dara Carney-Nedelman as
Coordinator. I know these guys have a lot of great ideas and will make the
club better than ever.

Thanks and Best of Luck,

*Michael Hazelton*
Department of Geography