Greetings Everyone!

Corrections are slowing us down, just a few reminders:

No entry field in section one can be left blank by the employee. When you
proof the I-9, make sure the employee has entered either the information or
N/A. Pay attention to the entry fields: Middle Initial, Other Last Names Used,
Apt. Number, Employee's Email address (this is optional) and Employee's
Telephone Number (also optional). If they choose not to enter their email or
telephone number, they still must enter N/A.

The employee can only attest to ONE Citizenship/Immigration status (1,2,3, or
4) and you must enter the NUMERIC VALUE. Please do not write A citizen of
the United States, A noncitizen national of the United States, A lawful
permanent resident, An alien authorized to work, F-1, J-1, H-1B, etc. Only
enter the numeric value the employee selected 1, 2, 3 or 4 as the instructions
state.

Remember, we only have 3 days from the Certification date to get an
employee Everified and until the I-9 has been correctly completed and
satisfied it cannot be processed.

Cathy Milligan 974-9007