Dear Geography Seniors thinking about Graduate School or Graduate Students,

Find attached from Dr. Glenn Hymans, Graduate of UTK Geography with Dr. Sally Horn and Senior Staff in the  Decision and Policy Analysis Research Area of the International Center for Tropical Agriculture (CIAT). He is looking for 2 geospatial positions for 6 month projects of support and a geospatial topic in conjunction with or separate to your research pursuits.

One project is looking at Land Use Change and the other is producing soil maps using remote sensing data. Both projects are in Colombia.

Please consider these positions.

Kindest regards,

Robert A. Washington-Allen
Assistant Professor of Geography
Environmental Tomography Laboratory
Department of Geography
University of Tennessee
304 Burchfiel Geography Building
1000 Phillip Fulmer Way
Knoxville, TN 37996-0925
Cell: 979-571-4330
e-mail: washingtonra@<mailto:[log in to unmask]>utk.edu<http://utk.edu/>
website: http://geography.utk.edu/about-us/faculty/dr-robert-washington-allen/
"God has chosen the world that is the most perfect,that is to say, the one that is at the same time the simplest in hypotheses and the richest in phenomena."
— Leibniz

"I can calculate the motions of the heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people."
--- Isaac Newton