Hey All,

Next Saturday (April 1st) is the annual River Rescue at Ijams and the club
will be volunteering! We will be taking our canoes on the Tennessee River
to pick up trash from the banks of the river.If you need community service
hours, this is a great opportunity. If you intend on attending the Clear
Creek whitewater canoeing trip you need to come to this event because we
will also be doing a canoe practice session. Please email me if you are
interested in signing up. If you already signed up at the meeting, please
email me your shirt size so we can make sure they have enough for you!
Thanks!

-Alex