Working in the Planning Module? Don’t Remember How!

Well, you’re not alone. This is the time of year that many start working in the Planning Module again entering the assessment reports for the past year. Some may be ready to go; others may still be analyzing the data. Others discussing the results, determining any needed actions. Others may be thinking, “What? Oh boy! I forgot!” Well, we set aside some time for you to walk in and ask questions about working in the system and work with members of the Assessment Steering Committee.

April 5, Hodges 220E from 2 until 4 pm

April 6, Hodges 212 from 2 until 4 pm

Bring a laptop so we can help walk you through the process. Feel free to pass this along to others in your department who may have assumed these duties.

NOTE: If you are bringing a departmental laptop that hasn’t been turned on in a while, you probably should run updates before coming to the session!

Mary Lewnes Albrecht, PhD

Associate Vice Provost for Accreditation

527 Andy Holt Tower

Knoxville, TN 37996

Voice: 865-974-3635

Email: [log in to unmask]

Office: http://sacs.utk.edu

“Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education . . . The human mind is our fundamental resource.” John F. Kennedy