See attached…

-------- Forwarded Message --------

Post-doctoral Fellows in Public and Population Health Informatics

Wed, 29 Mar 2017 12:23:16 +0000

Vest, Joshua Ryan <[log in to unmask]>

Howdy all.

I will cut to the chase: we need post-doctoral fellows! We have open slots for our NIH National Library of Medicine’s T15 Institutional Training Grant program which provides very generous funding to support fellows in their training. If your students or your school’s students are interested in pursuing a post-doctoral fellowship, please share the attached recruitment letter with them.

As part of the fellowship, post-docs will work closely with faculty members from the Richard M. Fairbanks School of Public Health and the Regenstrief Institute. The NLM Training grant was a collaboration between the Department of Epidemiology, the Department of Health Policy & Management, and the Regenstrief Institute. Program faculty members have diverse expertise in the areas of health information exchange, leveraging electronic medical records for outcomes research, clinical decision support, disease surveillance, genetic epidemiology, machine learning, and large-scale data analysis. Moreover, our faculty members have a diverse research funding portfolio that includes grants and contracts from the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and the State of Indiana.

Please help us get the word out. Things are going really well here and have lots of opportunities for your grads.

JV

Joshua R Vest, PhD, MPH

Director, Center for Health Policy

Associate Professor, Health Policy & Management

Indiana University Richard M Fairbanks School of Public Health at IUPUI

Affiliated Scientist, Regenstrief Institute, Inc

1050 Wishard Blvd

Rm 5124

Indianapolis, IN 46202-2872

317 278 8410 (o)

912 536 8100 (c)

joshuavest@skype

@JoshuaRVest

--

Devendra Potnis, PhD
Associate Professor, School of Information Sciences