Hey Everyone,

Has anyone every used an online platform for social media contesting or giveaways-- maybe Wishpond or Shortstack?

We're thinking about hosting a social giveaway campaign but are new to the concept, so if you have experience with running social media contests, please send any advice my way!

Have a great weekend,

Caitlin Darras

Metropolitan Knoxville Airport Authority

(865) 342-3016

PRSATALK is provided by the University of Tennessee
 Sammie Lynn Puett Chapter of PRSSA for use by the
East Tennessee Volunteer Chapter of PRSA and its members.

To join or leave the list go to
http://listserv.utk.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=prsatalk&A=1