For you antiwhovians out there, a chance to help with some interesting research.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Hannah C. Gunderman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: March 31, 2017 at 1:56:12 PM EDT
To: GeogGrads <[log in to unmask]>, "Hazelton, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Looking for people who dislike Doctor Who

Hi all--

I've got an odd request to put out to the listserve. I am conducting a portion of my dissertation research on Doctor Who geographies and I need to hold a focus group comprised of individuals who have seen Doctor Who and have decided they do not care for the show. In the focus group, you would be watching one episode and then taking part in a 45-60 minute discussion. Which, is obviously a chore if you don't like the show, but I can offer a free vegan dinner as an incentive. If you are interested, please send me an email!

Also, Michael, could you forward this on to Club Geography?

Sincerely,

Hannah Carilyn Gunderman, M.A. Geography
Doctoral Student and GEOG 131 Lab Instructor
Burchfiel Geography Building, Department of Geography
University of Tennessee-Knoxville

Twitter: @H_Gunderman
LinkedIn: Hannah Gunderman

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.