Geographers and the Geospatially Inclined,

I was talking with a teacher from Hardin Valley Elementary today about their upcoming STEM night next Tuesday (April 4). Apparently a different UT department was scheduled to set up some hands on activities but dropped out at the last minute. We are under no obligation to participate and many of you will be at the AAG in Boston, but if not, please drop me an email (no need to reply all) and I’ll see if we can help salvage UT’s reputation while promoting geography.

Thanks,

Michael Camponovo, CFM

GIS Outreach Coordinator

Geography Department