Geographers,
If you have an interest in remote sensing and lidar, Woolpert is still looking for interns. Unfortunately they don't have any here in town. Most are in Dayton, Ohio but they have offices across most of the eastern US. Take a look at the locations listed at the following website. If you have a place to stay in one of those areas, send me your resume and I'll forward it to their HR department. Do it quickly, most of their positions are already filled.

http://woolpert.com/about-us/locations/

Michael Camponovo, CFM
GIS Outreach Coordinator
Geography Department