Dear Students in Geography (cc Faculty so you know this is happening) --

See below for information on a non-academic career panel that may be of interest, to which you are cordially invited by the graduate student group in Ecology.  I know that some of you will be at the AAG meeting on April 8, but others won't be traveling to that meeting and you might boost your career potential by attending this Saturday event!

Sincerely,

Sally

Sally P. Horn, Professor
Department of Geography