I have the honor of directing University of West Georgia's 32nd Interdisciplinary Conference in the Humanities. The topic is "Dichotomies, Schisms and Divisions." Please allow me to share this year's Call for Papers, and to kindly ask you to forward it to your department, or to any colleague who might be interested in participating.

Thank you very much for your time. Have a lovely week!

Best,

Anca Koczkas

--

Dr. Anca Koczkas

Assistant Professor of Spanish/ 2017 Conference Director

Cobb Hall 132

Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures

University of West Georgia

"La ligereza es el mejor arma del guerrero" - Proverbio chino