Hi Everyone,

Saturday, April 1 at 8:00am - Second Creek River Rescue
     Help us clean up Second Creek! We will meet at the amphitheater near Second Creek at 8 and continue until around 12ish.

Tuesday, April 4 at 5:00pm - Club Meeting
     Come to this club meeting as it will be one of the last of the year and we have events to plan in addition to finding new officers for next year.

Wednesday, April 19 at 4:00pm - Meet n Greet with Dan and Ruth Hawk
    We will be having a meet n greet, which may be the last of the year. This time we have two UT Geography alumni. They both have careers in city planning, a great career path available to geographers!

I hope to see you guys at these 🙃

Michael Hazelton

Sent from my iPhone