Hello Fellow Communicators,

The Anderson Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation is excited to announce our final entrepreneurial competition of the spring 2017 semester. The Boyd Venture Challenge application period is now open! We are accepting applications through April 12, and any legally formed company owned by a UTK student is eligible to apply. Please share the Boyd Venture Challenge with your college or department as you see fit. I’ve attached images for social media, and suggested text with links are below.

Boyd Venture Challenge Now Accepting Applications
The Anderson Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation is accepting applications for the Boyd Venture Challenge through April 12. This seed fund grant awards up to $20,000 to startup companies owned by University of Tennessee, Knoxville students. Any legally formed company owned by a UT Knoxville or UT Institute of Agriculture undergraduate, master’s or PhD student is eligible to apply. To date, this fund has awarded $277,000 to 33 startups. For more information on submission requirements, visit https://tiny.utk.edu/Boyd-spring17.

Twitter: Win up to $20K for your student-owned startup! Apply to @AndersonCEI's Boyd Venture Challenge https://tiny.utk.edu/Boyd-spring17

Facebook: What could $20K do for your startup? Application period for the Boyd Venture Challenge is now open! Details: https://tiny.utk.edu/Boyd-spring17

Instagram: @AndersonCenter is accepting applications for the Boyd Venture Challenge. Win up to $20K for your student-owned business!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Thank you for sharing the news of the Boyd Venture Challenge!

Carrie Baker McCamey
Director of Communications

Anderson Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation
Haslam College of Business
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
865-974-5126
andersoncei.utk.edu