While most of you are probably not even thinking about logging into the Planning Module in Compliance Assist from Campus Labs, for the few that are, I wanted you to know that the CAS Authentication (where you enter you UT NetID and Password) is experiencing issues preventing access to MyUTK, Canvas, Lynda.com and I have learned, CampusLabs login ability.

You can get a status update from https://help.utk.edu/status/; they will post when the issue is repaired. Of course, you'll also know when you can log in again!

Just wanted you to know it's not you, it's an OIT issue.

Mary

[http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif]

Mary Lewnes Albrecht, PhD
Associate Vice Provost for Accreditation
527 Andy Holt Tower
Knoxville, TN 37996
Voice: 865-974-3635
Office: http://sacs.utk.edu<http://sacs.utk.edu/>

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education . . . The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy