This is just a reminder that the Tennessee Teaching and Learning Center in conjunction with the Office of Institutional Research and Assessment and the Office of Accreditation announce the spring assessment workshops focused on student learning outcomes assessment in our academic programs. We have two different sessions planned -

Introduction to Assessment: I need to do what?

Intended for beginners or those who need a refresher course - What is assessment? Why is it important? How do we do it?

Dates: Feb 21 in Hodges 212 OR Mar. 27 in Hodges 252

Register for one of the sessions at http://doodle.com/poll/sfqpa3a639drugm6

Advance Your Assessment: Successful Reporting

Intended for those who have experience and want to improve their game - How do I think about the assessment process in terms of reporting? How do I use the report to tell the good work going on in the program?

Dates: Feb 23 in Hodges 212 OR Mar. 28 in Hodges 212

Register for one of the sessions at http://doodle.com/poll/der6tavf57fed36u

There’s plenty of room! Please bring a laptop with you to the sessions. Realized these are not sessions to help you work within our reporting system; the sessions will focus on assessment.

Any questions may be directed to Dr. Janelle Coleman of the Tennessee Teaching and Learning Center.

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif">

Mary Lewnes Albrecht, PhD

Associate Vice Provost for Accreditation

527 Andy Holt Tower

Knoxville, TN 37996

Voice: 865-974-3635

Email: [log in to unmask]

Office: http://sacs.utk.edu

“Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education . . . The human mind is our fundamental resource.” John F. Kennedy