Dear GRC Listserv Members,

I have missed to attach the newsletter yesterday. So I send this letter again now with attachment.

Greetings to everyone, Tibor

Dear Colleagues,

Please find the newsletter of the upcoming 10th International Symposium on Viruses of Lower Vertebrates and the 4th International Ranavirus Symposium attached.

The major news in headlines are:

- the early bird registration has been extended until 28 of February
- a field trip option for the Ranavirus Symposium is announced
- upcoming novelties on accomodations

Please send us a short message if you have any questions or comments.

We look forward to welcoming you soon in Budapest!

On behalf of the Local Organising Commitee,

Tibor Papp

--
Tibor Papp, PhD, DVM
Institute for Veterinary Medical Research,