Hi Matt;  I have forwarded your message on to others in the US Fish and
Wildlife Service who are involved with fish and wildlife health and asked
they contact you to be part of this effort.  I was briefly involved in this
work while on a special temporary assignment, so I am no longer involved.
I noticed the bio for Dr. Jennifer Ballard is way out of date.  She is now
a Fish and Wildlife Service veterinarian located in Ft. Collins, CO.  I
wish you the best of luck with this effort on this very important work.

Best,

C​indy

*Cindy A. Williams*
*Fish & Aquatic Conservation Program, AIS & FIS Program Coordinator*
*US Fish & Wildlife Service*
*1875 Century Blvd, 4th Floor*
*Atlanta, GA  30345*

404-679-4148-direct
404-679-4141- fax
404-345-4238 cell

*Working toward delivering the best science​**.  >}}}}}}}}(>*

*"With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts" - Eleanor Roosevelt*

"Power isn't control at all--power is strength, and giving that strength to
others. A leader isn't someone who forces others to make him stronger; a
leader is someone willing to give his strength to others that they may have
the strength to stand on their own."

*Above all, taking the shield of faith, with which you shall be able to
quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.    *>)))))))(>