Good afternoon,

Please distribute this announcement to students within your Forestry programs.

The Georgia Forestry Commission is excited to accept applications for our 2017 Summer Forester Internship Program.  We will be offering internships in 3 locations:

·        Bartram State Forest, Milledgeville

·        Oconee National Forest/Athens

·        Dixon Memorial State Forest, Waycross

These internships will provide an outstanding way to put your skills to work in a real-world setting while gaining experience in a wide-variety of forestry work.  See more details in the attached announcement.

If interested, please email your resume and your Summer 2017 availability dates to Hannah Cowart, [log in to unmask].  The deadline for accepting applications is February 24, 2017.  Resumes received from Fall 2016 will also be considered for these vacancies.

Thank you,

Hannah Cowart

Georgia Forestry Commission

Human Resources