Dear All,

The College of Arts and Sciences will have a college exploration event, Explore CAS, on Wednesday, February 22nd from 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM on the first and second floors of Hodges Library. Each department and IDP will have their own table with a tablecloth set up. Our department will have two tables: one for Geography and the other for Sustainability. If you are available, please attend this event to help decorate the tables and think about how to best show off us as a department. The college will use the title “ExploreCAS” and the hash tag “#ExploreCAS” in all social media posts for this events. You can also use this hash tag to share our event to the College.

I put a sign-up form in the workroom. If you are available, please help this event to recruit more majors and minors to the department.

Many thanks,

Philip

Yingkui Li, PhD

Associate Professor