Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder that you are encouraged to come to the club geography meeting tomorrow 2/28 at 4pm in Burchfiel Geography Building room 406. We have several very important things to talk about, so please make every effort to come.

Also, there will be a luncheon (free pizza) with our Hammond Lecturer, Dr. Amy Hessl, on Thursday 3/2 at 12pm in BGB 406. This is a very distinguished speaker and we would like to give her a warm welcome by having plenty of undergraduates coming to the lunch and meeting Dr. Hessl. It will be a great opportunity to ask some career-related questions and to start making some connections.

Feel free to contact me and I hope to see you all at both events.

Thanks,

Michael Hazelton
Department of Geography
University of Tennessee