Dear Geographers,

Attached please find the final schedule for Dr. Kendra McLauchlan's visit to UT.

I appreciate very much the help many of you have offered in picking and arranging refreshments for Friday (Tennessee Women in Geography and graduate students), picking her up at her hotel (Liem), hosting her for meals (Kelsey, Erik, Henri, Nicholas), giving her a tour of the building (Henri), walking her to the library for her talk (Yingjie), and telling her about GIS outreach at UT (Michael).   Thank you.

Remember that her talk Thursday is in the Library Auditorium.  There is no reception ahead of time for this talk.  However, we will have some lovely refreshments for her Friday talk, which is our Lillian Stimson event.

Sincerely,

Sally

Sally P. Horn, Professor
Department of Geography