Hi everyone,

This would be a nice thing for club geography to be a part of. We would just set up a table as part of the event. Please email me if you are interested in helping. It will be a great chance to meet people from the area and those from various departments on campus.

Thanks,
Michael Hazelton

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: