Dear Geography Faculty and Students:

Please see the thoughtful note that Dr. Brown in Sociology sent us, announcing The Prison in Twelve Landscapes film (showing Sunday, March 5 at 3pm in the Hodges Library Lindsay Young Auditorium).

Best wishes,

DA

Derek H. Alderman, PhD

Vice President, American Association of Geographers

Professor & Head, Department of Geography

Betty Lynn Hendrickson Professor of Social Science

University of Tennessee

304C Burchfiel Geography Building

Knoxville, TN 37996-0925

Voice: (865) 974-0406