FYI

From: OZY <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 7:50 PM
To: "Washington-Allen, Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Intern with OZY — 1 Week Left to Apply!

We're seeking candidates for our demanding, paid, summer internship program in Mountain View, CA and in New York, NY.

ext

Come work with OZY! We're seeking candidates for our demanding, paid, 8-to-10-week summer internship program in Mountain View, CA and in New York, NY. We're looking for ambitious reporters, videographers, photo editors and biz whizzes to help power our team. College students (juniors and graduating seniors), post-collegiate types and those with professional experience, please apply.

Application Deadline: Wednesday, February 15th

An internship with OZY is unlike any other internship — no coffee errands here. Who knows? Your big idea might be our next TV show. Read more about our internship program and how to apply here. Your career will never be the same.

20M people love reading OZY every month.
Be part of the revolution.

acebook

witter

nstagram

imeo

outube

Add us to your Address Book | Having trouble viewing this email? Read Online

This email was sent to [log in to unmask]

This email was sent by: OZY Media
800 West El Camino
Mountain View, CA 94040

Manage Subscriptions | Privacy Policy