Hello geographers and fellow weather & climate enthusiasts!

I am trying to pull together a master list of students interested in focusing on weather and climate within geography. I would like to be able to directly contact you about opportunities in this field, and potentially meet with you every once in a while. Can you shoot me an email and let me know if this is your preliminary focus in geography?

Please respond to this email and let me know when you plan on graduating, and any other details you would like me to know about your interests. Even if you have been in touch with me before, please respond to this email so I get you on the list.

Thanks!

Kelsey

Dr. Kelsey N. Ellis

Assistant Professor