From: UT Recycling <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 9:40 AM
Subject: Tabling Sign Ups, Other Information
To: "Ledbetter, Robert Paul (Rob)" <[log in to unmask]>, "Hazelton,
Michael David" <[log in to unmask]>, Eco-Vols <[log in to unmask]>, Zachary
Johnson <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <

Good morning!

Thank you all for agreeing to be present at the Recycling Public Drop Off
Awareness Day!

Please fill out the following form to let us know when you will be tabling
and if you need tables and chairs!

*https://goo.gl/forms/eOdOYBmeRSqcnx7q1*
<https://goo.gl/forms/eOdOYBmeRSqcnx7q1>

There is ample parking at our drop off, so feel free to bring your car(s)!
There will also be food trucks at our event, and we will let you know their
schedule as soon as we find out! We can provide electricity you need it,
and we have a bathroom as well!

Our location is 2121 Stephenson Drive Dock 24. There will be large
electronic road signs on Neyland Drive pointing you in the right direction!

Your contact for this event will be Alaina Wood. Her contact information is
[log in to unmask] and (423) 557-7597.

Thanks!

UT Recycling Staff
2121 Stephenson Drive