Good morning!

As we are all working to enhance UT's commitment to become a Top 25 public research institution, we want to share with you some exciting news. The Offices of Family Engagement and Orientation & Transition have merged to create one office: The Office of New Student & Family Programs.

The return to New Student & Family Programs helps us serve students and families by providing the same current programs and communications as they move through the important transition process. All of the programs and services related to both offices will continue to promote student success and development from orientation to graduation. From this, we hope to maintain the connection from their first time on campus at orientation and continue to bridge the gap for families as their student moves throughout their time at the university.

For a complete list of our programs refer to our websites: parents.utk.edu and newvols.utk.edu

We look forward to working with you to ensure the success of our New Vols and their families.
Go Big Orange!

The Office of New Student & Family Programs

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
412 Student Services Building
(865) 974-4546
Big Orange. Big Ideas.
[http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif]

To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html