Happy February 2017!  Just a reminder that we have a program this evening (Wed. Feb.
1) at 5:30 pm and our first Baker Cafe of the semester on Thursday, Feb. 2, 12:30 pm.
Details follow below.

On Wed., Feb. 1 at 5:30 pm, Baker Ambassador, Anita Voorhees, is hosting "Human
Trafficking:  Too Close to Home" with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, FBI and
Community Coalition Against Human Trafficking. The statistics are alarming - in Knox
County more than 100 cases were reported in 2015 and nearly 100 children are trafficked
online in TN each month! Join us for a panel discussion and Q&A in the Toyota
Auditorium.

Baker post-doctoral fellow in Global Security, Dr. Eric Keels, will host our first Baker Cafe
of the semester on Thursday, Feb. 2, 12:30 pm in the Rotunda Reading Room. Join him
to learn and discuss "Crisis in the Sudan:  Democracy, Mass Killings and the International
Response."  Eric has expertise in the Middle East, civil wars, ethnic violence, international
mediation, peace agreements, conflict management and more. Cookies and coffee
provided.

All events are free and open to the public.