Now Accepting Student Homecoming Committee Applications!

Homecoming 2017 is set for October 29th-November 4th vs. the Southern Miss Golden Eagles. The Student Homecoming Committee (SHC) is responsible for planning large events, such as the Homecoming Carnival and 5K Fun Run/Walk, and promoting Homecoming week as a whole. We are looking for dedicated student leaders to join the committee and take Homecoming to the next level! If you have a passion for UT traditions, event planning, and/or marketing, please check out the Homecoming website for more information and the application link.

Applications are due Wednesday, March 8th at 5 p.m. I am happy to answer any questions you may have!

Happy Homecoming!

Tyger

Ms. Tyger L. Glauser

Assistant Director