The Veterans Legal Advice Clinic is a project sponsored by the Knoxville Bar Association, Knoxville Barristers, Legal Aid of East Tennessee, Knox County Public Defenders Community Law Office, the University of Tennessee College of Law and the local Veteran's Affairs Office.

The clinic will be held on the following dates from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm at the Knox County Public Defender's Office at 1101 Liberty Street, Knoxville TN 37919 .

February 8, 2017

March 8, 2017

April 12, 2017

May 10, 2017

June 14, 2017

July 12, 2017

August 9, 2017

September 13, 2017

October 11, 2017

November 8, 2017

December 13, 2017

Tom Humphries

Knox County Veterans Services Office<http://www.knoxcounty.org/veterans/index.php>

1000 N Central Street Box 6

Knoxville TN 37917

865-215-5645

FAX 215-5677

www.knoxcounty.org/veterans/<http://www.knoxcounty.org/veterans/>

This e-mail and any attachments are intended for, and to be read by, only the individual(s) to whom addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected by law from disclosure. Reading, distributing, or copying this e-mail and any attachments or information in them by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you accidentally received this e-mail, please immediately destroy the original message and attachments and all copies.